Austerity measures and turbulent times mean that organisations, of all sizes, need to become leaner, more efficient and high performing.
As people and change experts, our teams of professionally qualified Consultants have considerable experience of working with clients to help them solve complex people challenges. Whether behavioural, cultural or procedural, our focus is to bespoke the most appropriate solution which meets business objectives.
By integrating our multi-disciplinary teams across employee attraction, communication, assessment, organisational & behavioural change as well as organisational design, we can present and implement the most appropriate solutions that deliver exceptional results.
Recent projects include:
- Behavioural change at leadership and organisational level
- Specialist projects such as Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) cultural development
- Organisational redesign to remove duplication, waste and cost, whilst improving controls and governance within an aerospace contractor
- Strategy development to align people practices with organisational requirements
- Cultural change to help a food manufacturer improve engagement
- Learning & development strategy to help a FTSE 100 organisation develop better employees
- Change programmes inn support of Operational Excellence and Supply Chain 21
- Governance and cultural change for a leading NHS Trust
Our services are not the formulaic, ‘off the shelf’ products offered by many of the large consultancies. Rather, we will tailor our solutions to meet your people requirements with a consulting team that matches and exceeds any of our rivals in terms of experience and expertise.